Sorry peeps, we're going to have to cancel round 2 tomorrow, forecast is getting worse with 50 mph winds expected, can't see us escaping this one. Committee have agreed it's the right decision, was going to make a decision in the morning but many drivers need to leave early so thought it was only fair we did it tonight. Sorry guys roll on round 3 12th April. - Matt Jessup
Looking forward to seeing all the old regulars who missed round 1 see you Sunday Chaps. - Gary Odell
Well, if you're reading this, you will already have seen this news. Please take a look around, make yourself comfortable :)
KMRC are pleased to announce that we will be running a meeting this Sunday 15th March some will call it a warm up race for the national others just some more practice and track time, weather looks mainly dry this week so conditions should stay good. This will be run as a race meeting but not count towards the KMRC championship. Will post more nearer the weekend.
KMRC 2015 Summer Championship Calendar (subject to change). Race dates for the upcoming season, click 'read more' for the full list.